Friday, April 20, 2012

Deployment days

My husband has been gone from our home since Superbowl Sunday 2012. He's been deployed out of the country. Our youngest and I did get to go see him before he left at the end of February, but it's April and time seems to be moving so slowly. When I think about the months we still have to get through, well, I just try not to think of it.

I follow Faith Deployed Blog http://www.faithdeployed.com/ and this video was posted today. http://youtu.be/XvWR5u5O9_Q  (I posted it earlier-take a look at it on the side of my page). Of course I cried and of course I prayed again for my husband.

I am really new to this blog thing, so be patient with me. We really want to have a blog about marriage stuff and someday I'll get to that, but right now I'm just trying to keep things going around our home and for our son whom I home-school.Mama's got to stay strong for the little guy. Thankfully, I know the Lord and He gets me through every day.

Please watch the video and then pray for our American military members who are away from their family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment