Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day to my husband




The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

~ Henry Ward Beecher


And that is just what Keith has done. 

He has loved me. 

He has unconditionally loved me. 

He has loved me when I have been ugly with my attitude. 

He has loved me when I have been unlovable.

He has loved me when I’ve been in pain.

He has loved me when I’ve had to walk through trials.

He has loved me when I’m tired. 

He has loved me when I’ve been afraid.

He loves me when I fail. 

He has loved me when my hair started turning gray. 

He loved me through tears. 

He loved me when I found joy.

He has loved me through laughter.

He loves me and continues to love me. 


Keith has set an example to our boys how a man should love a woman and he has set an example for our daughter how a man should love her. I thank God my Father for bringing Keith and I together in marriage. I thank God my Father for the father Keith is to our children. Happy Father’s day, my dearest husband; you are loved, you are missed and you are prayed for daily. May the days go by quickly until we are all together again. I love you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment